You've received an email with a link to your gallery... now what?? I have created a step-by-step tutorial on how to access and download your images.
2. Click the grey "View Photos" button:
3. A new window will open asking for a password to enter your password
protected gallery which gives you access to all of your images and , and offers
you special features which includes marking images favourite and downloading.
Enter the Client Password included in the email I sent you.
4. Your gallery link will open to reveal your gallery! Simply scroll down to view
the gallery thumbnails. Simply click on an image to open a larger view of the
5. When you are ready to download your images, click on the “Download Icon” in
the top, right corner of the gallery.
**Please note that images cannot be downloaded to mobile phones, iPads or other tablets at this time and must be downloaded to a laptop or desktop**
6. A new window will open that will ask you for your Email address and the 4-
Digit-PIN that was provided in your email I sent you.
7. A “Loading” screen will appear. Wait for it to finish loading, and then make
sure your downloadable galleries are selected. Select the quality options you
wish to download. Keep in mind that Web Size images are great for social media
and emailing but DO NOT print well. High resolution images are great for
printing and will download the full, original resolution
After making your selections, click the "Start Download" button, and your
download link will be sent to your email. If you wish to stay on the page, the
download link will appear on this page when it is ready. This may take a few
minutes. Click the link either in your email or on this page and your photos will
begin downloading immediately!
Please let me know if you have any questions or troubles downloading your image gallery.