How to Download your images using Pixieset
You've received an email with a link to your gallery... now what?? I have created a step-by-step tutorial on how to access and download your images.
- Open the email I sent you, and it should look similar to the image below. This email will include your Password and Download PIN
2. Click the grey "View Photos" button:
3. A new window will open asking for a
password to enter your password
protected gallery which gives you
access to all of your images and , and
offers you special features which
includes marking images favourite and
Enter the Client Password included in the email I sent you.
4. Your gallery link will open to reveal your
gallery! Simply scroll down to view the
gallery thumbnails. Simply click on an
image to open a larger view of the
5. When you are ready to download your
images, click on the “Download Icon” in
the top, right corner of the gallery.
**Please note that images cannot be downloaded to mobile phones, iPads or other tablets at this time and must be downloaded to a laptop or desktop**
6. A new window will open that will ask
you for your Email address and the 4-
Digit-PIN that was provided in your
email I sent you.
7. A “Loading” screen will appear. Wait for
it to finish loading, and then make
sure your downloadable galleries are
selected. Select the quality options you
wish to download. Keep in mind that
Web Size images are great for social
media and emailing but DO NOT print
well. High resolution images are great
for printing and will download the full,
original resolution quality.
8. After making your selections, click the
"Start Download" button, and your
download link will be sent to your email.
If you wish to stay on the page, the
download link will appear on this page
when it is ready. This may take a few
minutes. Click the link either in your
email or on this page and your photos
will begin downloading immediately!
Opening Your Photos After Download:
- Your photos will be downloaded as a ".zip" file folder. Check the downloads section in your computer, and follow the instructions below to un-zip your files based on the type of computer you own!
- How to Unzip files in Windows: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/zip-unzip-files
- How to unzip files on your Mac: http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-zip-and-unzip-files-on-your-mac.html